Would you like to play Poppy Hills, San Juan Oaks, Bayonet/Blackhorse, etc. for $5? All you need to do is renew your membership through SVJGA. You can have an NCGA membership through more than one association. So, if you are a member at Salinas Fairways or Rancho Canada, you can also be a member with SVJGA. Only your membership through SVJGA will allow you the $5 rates. That is because we are members of the Youth on Course program that is offered through the NCGA. You must be a member of an association that is affiliated with Youth on Course to get the discount. For more info, please call Rusty at 444-0306.
Juniors that play in our Gold, Silver and Bronze tournaments are eligible to score keep at our Green level tournaments. This will accomplish three things.
1. You will earn community service hours which are now required by all high schools.
2. SVJGA looks very admirably on all scholarship applicants that have given back to our organization.
3. You will feel great about yourself by helping younger juniors to learn the game. Please check the tournament schedule and sign up to score keep for a Green level tournament.
Green Fee Program:SVJGA would like to offer you $5 off of your green fees at Salinas Fairways. This program is available to all juniors playing in our Gold, Silver, and Bronze tournaments. Call Rusty at 444-0306 and she will send you 3 free cards, each good for $5 off your green fees when you play Salinas Fairways. These cards will be distributed 3 at a time, good for 3 months. When you need more, call again.
Rules Clinic schedule:
- Sunday March 3, 2013
- Sunday April 28, 2013
- Sunday, June 2, 2013
- (Green Rules 9 am - 10 am & G,S,B, Rules 10 am - 1 pm)
* All new SVJGA members must attend or be signed up to attend a rules clinic prior to participating in their first event.
* Effective 2012, all junior members must attend a yearly rules clinic.
* We will only have two levels of rules clinics. You will either attend the Green level or the Gold, Silver, Bronze level.
* Juniors must pay $5 to attend the rules clinics.
* We will conduct rules clinics throughout the year.
* Pre-registration is required for all rules clinics.
* All rules clinics will be held at Twin Creeks GC home to The First Tee of Monterey County.
* Contact Rusty Stockton at 444-0306 for more information or to register for a clinic.